Workstations, keyboards, telephones and PC monitors can be the dirtiest parts of an office. Regular cleaning not only makes office equipment more hygienic and improves its appearance, it is a form of preventative maintenance. Removing grease, dust and contaminants from equipment will increase reliability, result in fewer service calls and improve productivity. Most manufacturers recommend office equipment be cleaned every 6 to 12 months to maintain peak operating performance. Due to its delicate and expensive nature, cleaning and sanitising electronic office equipment is a job for a specialist. Office equipment cleaning targets the exteriors of:
|— Desktop computers
|— PCs, laptops and notebooks
|— Tablets and iPads
||— Hand-held scanners
||— Bar code readers
|— Computer mice
||— Audio-visual equipment
|— LCD monitors
||— Docking stations
|— Flat panel screens
||— Cash registers
||— EFTPOS units
BACS can also offer internal cleaning of CPU and server units.
- All BACS cleaners pass Australian Federal Police criminal record checks, carry BACS photo ID at all times and wear company-appropriate and identifiable attire.
- Drawing upon 30 years of experience in technical cleaning, BACS has developed proprietary methods together with a tool kit of chemicals, cloths and specialist tools to clean a range of office equipment.
- All chemicals used by BACS to remove fingerprints, food residue, dust, ink and other grime are non-hazardous, low-odour, non-staining and environmentally friendly.
- BACS cleaners are trained and accredited to meet rigorous standards and undergo ongoing performance audits to ensure thorough, consistent technique.
- BACS office cleaning is minimally disruptive to the workplace and complies with all WHS guidelines.
- All BACS cleaners are trained to not disturb switches, control buttons and cabling connections when cleaning.
- Sanitising office equipment, especially multi-user workstations, decreases the spread of bacteria within your company and reduces employee sick leave.
- Staff morale and company image are enhanced in a cleaner, healthier, more productive work environment.
- Equipment lasts longer and functions more reliably when dust and dirt build-up are removed.
- Office equipment cleaning can be done at a convenient time - during or outside normal working hours, on weekends or in periods of reduced activity.