DataVac® 3 ESD Safe Vacuum Cleaner DV3ESD1
BACK IN STOCK EARLY JULY 2019
An IT professional’s dream, the DataVac® 3 ESD Safe Vacuum Cleaner is a complete anti-static vacuum/blower and dusting system developed specifically to keep expensive computers, printers, scanners, copiers, fax machines and other electronic office equipment, thoroughly clean and operating at peak efficiency. With it’s 4-Stage HEPA filtration system, the DataVac® 3 ESD Safe Vacuum Cleaner is 99.97% effective at trapping dust particles as small as 0.3 microns preventing them from re-contaminating the office environment.
It comes with a complete set of static-fighting cleaning tools including a 0.9m to 1.8m expandable stretch hose, crevice tool, dust brush and 5 extra triple layer (3-ply) 0.3 micron disposable toner filter bags. In addition, a heavy duty foam-filled carrying case and shoulder strap make DataVac ESD easier and more convenient to use.
Features & Benefits
- Anti-Static Wrist Strap—prevents the buildup of static electricity that can discharge and seriously damage sensitive equipment
- Powerful, 2-speed, 1.7 Peak Horsepower Motor—generates plenty of power to reach down deep and clean out even the most stubborn dust, dirt and debris
- New Ballistic Nylon Carry Case—with comfortable shoulder strap and attachment storage pockets
- Integrated Toner Filter System—Quickly and thoroughly cleans up messy toner spills from printers and copiers
- Complete Range of Static-Dissipating Attachments—to handle every conceivable office and IT equipment cleaning application
- Rugged, Heavy-Duty, All-Steel Body—designed to withstand many years of tough professional use
- 3.6m heavy duty, 3-conductor power cord
- Operates at 220 volts using an Australian-style 3-pin plug
Accessories suitable to use with this vacuum:
High-powered and specially designed to clean computers, printers and all sensitive-to-dust electronic equipment
|BACS Part Number
||Toner Replacement Bags and Filters
Click on link to view product description
If you can't find the accessory or replacement part, please contact BACS Customer Service on 1300 732 227
or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
. Alternatively you can fill in this form.
Click here for:
MetroVac Technical Specification
|69055||220v, 1.7 PHP, 7.5 Amps||54.6 (l) x 31.1 (w) x 33.6 (h)||9.5kg||12 months|